If your company is interested in delivering superior customer service, increasing operational efficiencies, mitigating compliance risks and improving bottom-line results, then you should consider the benefits of electronic signatures.
Benefits of an electronic signature system
- Reduce costs by eliminating paper, printing, scanning, shipping, searching and storage.
- Save time through electronic retrieval from anywhere in the world.
- Mitigate risks and comply with business, regulatory and legal requirements by electronically capturing data, binding it to a document and making it tamper-evident.
- Customer acceptance of the electronic signing experience is high since the process emulates signing with a pen on paper.
Why choose Wacom for your signature needs?
Wacom is a premier designer and manufacturer of the world’s finest quality signature tablets, styluses, and interactive pen displays. For nearly 30 years, Wacom has delivered all the benefits of a digital workflow while preserving the familiar pen-on-paper experience.
- The user experience is at the heart of all the products we design. We serve the world's most demanding professional artists and we’ve met the challenges they’ve set for us in responsiveness, accuracy, realistic tactile sensations, ergonomics, durability, inking engines and high-quality manufacturing.
- Our technological expertise with electronic pen and sensor solutions deliver the industry’s best in accuracy, durability and biometric data.
- 2540 lines per inch of pen resolution
- Protective cover glass resists scratches
- Passive tether carries no electronic signals
- Protected pen sensor imbedded underneath the surface
- Biometric data
- 512 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Industry-best signal-to-noise ratio and optimized combination of high resolution and data rate
- User experience
- Pressure sensitivity and screen performance mimics the flow of ink for a realistic pen-on-paper experience.
- High-resolution, high-contrast LCD screens for clear viewing in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Advanced tip switch reduces the force required to start inking.
Full line of pen input solutions for electronic signature
The STU series of LCD signature tablets are purpose-built to consistently and reliably capture forensic-quality signature data. With three models to choose from, you’ll find the right solution for your application, viewing experience, connectivity and budget.
The Bamboo Stylus series of input devices provides a more accurate way to operate and sign with your capacitive touchscreen iPad or Android tablet.
The DTU series of LCD interactive pen displays are computer monitors with built-in Wacom technology that allows you to control the cursor in any application by using the pen directly on the screen. Interactive pen displays are ideal for admissions, registration, consent forms and contracts. The user can view the electronic document in its entirety and sign directly on the screen in the same manner they would sign on paper.
Wacom is here to help
Wacom can help you implement an effective and reliable electronic signature capture solution for admissions and registration, banking and finance, insurance, and small business applications.
By making Wacom your signature capture device of choice, you also get the freedom to select the best software application that meets your current and future needs for maximum flexibility and affordability. Wacom works closely with the industry’s leading signature software providers to bring you the combined solutions that fit your needs. Learn more about Wacom's eSignature Software partners.
Learn more about Wacom's eSignature Product Families.
Wacom support is the best in the industry. Wacom's in-house developer support, customer support and warranty service ensures that you’ll receive the responsiveness and quality of information you expect from an industry leader. Learn more about Wacom's Software Developer Kits for custom electronic signature integrations.