The Inkling digital sketch pen captures a digital likeness of your work while you sketch with its ballpoint tip on any sketchbook or standard piece of paper. Paper maps can be marked up using Inkling and the digital version of these paper changes can be incorporated into the digital workflow when a dedicated GIS Specialist reviews and uploads the Inkling-based markups.
In addition to capturing your mark ups, stroke by stroke, Inkling allows you to create layers in digital files while you sketch on paper. Digital files are transferred to your computer using the Inkling Sketch Manager software, and later, exported to applications such as Adobe® Photoshop® and Illustrator®. Sketch Manager also lets you save the file as a JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG, SVG or PDF.
Inkling Digital Pen
Rechargeable Pen battery
Pen ink cartridge
Rechargeable Receiver Battery
Spare pen ink cartridges (4)
Inkling Sketch Manager Application (located on the Inkling receiver)
Quick Start Guide and electronic User’s Manual
Register Your Product
By registering your product, you will receive future updates and, for select products, take advantage of special offers through our Wacom Privileges program.
Sketch Manager 1.1 - Win 32bit 43.1MB
Sketch Manager 1.1 - Win 64bit 43.1 MB
Sketch Manager 1.1 - Mac OS X 53.7 MB
Sketch Manager Note:
- This version of Inkling Sketch Manager is not fully Windows 8 compatible. Inkling can be used with Windows 8, but settings cannot be adjusted properly. We are working on a version that is fully Windows 8 compatible and will release it as soon as it is ready.
- Having multiple versions of Adobe Illustrator installed on your PC may cause issues with the Inkling Sketch Manager. For best results, please remove all but the latest version of Illustrator when you install and use your Inkling.
Search our FAQs
Search our article database for answers to the most frequently asked questions. Get additional support through our support videos.
View Technical Support Videos
For technical inquiries, including:
- product and system issues
- general warranty information
- hardware and software instruction
- repair diagnosis, scheduling and info
- help with bundled software
- installation or operation assistance
- part inquiries for warranty products (cables, adapters, etc)
Connect With Us
7:30am to 5pm Mon. - Thurs. (Pacific Time)
8:30am to 5pm Fri. (Pacific Time)
When you purchase a Wacom product, we support you with video tutorials that guide you through the installation and configuration of your product, webinars, blogs and software tutorials to get you up and running. If you need more help, you can simply call one of our customer care representatives who are happy to assist you.
Visit our getting started guide to find out all the ways that Wacom can help you get the most out of your Wacom product.
Pack of four ink cartridges for Inkling.