The DTH-2242 improves workflow efficiency and enhances visual communication. By combining multi-finger touch capabilities to Wacom's patented, cordless, battery-free pen technology, the DTH-2242 interactive pen and touch display provides a new level of interactivity, flexibility, and productivity when working directly on the screen. Users can quickly annotate, draw diagrams or complete and sign forms as well as comfortably navigate, zoom and scroll.
- 21.5" IPS display with full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution and wide viewing angles
- Cordless and battery-free pen with 2 side-switches, 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Multi-finger touch surface
- 5 user-assignable ExpressKeys to access common functions or tools.
- Integrated USB hub with 2 USB ports to provide easy access to your favorite USB devices
- Internal scaler will take video input signals in different resolutions and display them in their native resolution and aspect ratio
- Built-in DVI-I pass-thru connector handles either digital or analog input and allows mirroring directly from the pen display to a projector or another display
- HDCP compliant
- Completely flat, textured, anti-glare surface
- Adjustable stand that allows for 15 to 72 degrees of incline
For additional product information, please contact Wacom.
18.78" x 10.56" (477.0mm x 268.2mm)
Supports Digital and Analog
1920 x 1080
22.3" w x 15.2"h x 2.2"d (566.0mm x 385.0mm x 55.5mm)
15° - 72° incline
Register Your Product
By registering your product, you will receive future updates and, for select products, take advantage of special offers through our Wacom Privileges program.
Search our FAQs
Search our article database for answers to the most frequently asked questions. Get additional support through our support videos.
View Technical Support Videos
For technical inquiries, including:
- product and system issues
- general warranty information
- hardware and software instruction
- repair diagnosis, scheduling and info
- help with bundled software
- installation or operation assistance
- part inquiries for warranty products (cables, adapters, etc)
Connect With Us
7:30am to 5pm Mon. - Thurs. (Pacific Time)
8:30am to 5pm Fri. (Pacific Time)