Wacom’s interactive pen displays provide a new, more interactive way of presenting and sharing content. The freedom of the pen allows you to turn static material into active and engaging content. Add drawings, sketches and diagrams quickly and easily to elaborate on key concepts and spontaneously integrate new ideas into the discussion.
The DTU-1631 offers a widescreen HD display (15.6-inch, 1366x768 pixels) in a compact footprint. Colleagues can easily communicate visually with each other by marking up and annotating digital content.
- 15.6" display with 1366 x 768 resolution
- Built-in DVI-I pass-thru connector handles either digital or analog input and allows mirroring directly from pen display to a projector or another display
- Internal scaler will take video input signals in different resolutions and display them in their native resolution and aspect ratio
- Two user-accessible USB ports provide easy access to your favorite USB devices
- Completely flat work surface
- Adjustable stand that allows for 19 to 72 degrees of incline for greater comfort
For additional product information, please contact Wacom.
13.63" x 7.70" (346.2mm x 195.6mm)
USB (Works with either VGA or DVI video source)
1366 x 768
16.5"w x 11.1"d x 1.9"h (419.1mm x 281.9mm x 48.3mm)
19° - 72° incline
Register Your Product
By registering your product, you will receive future updates and, for select products, take advantage of special offers through our Wacom Privileges program.
Download a PDF Manual for the DTU-1631.
Search our FAQs
Search our article database for answers to the most frequently asked questions. Get additional support through our support videos.
View Technical Support Videos
For technical inquiries, including:
- product and system issues
- general warranty information
- hardware and software instruction
- repair diagnosis, scheduling and info
- help with bundled software
- installation or operation assistance
- part inquiries for warranty products (cables, adapters, etc)
Connect With Us
7:30am to 5pm Mon. - Thurs. (Pacific Time)
8:30am to 5pm Fri. (Pacific Time)