The compact DTU-1631 interactive pen display can be used for a variety of GIS activities that can benefit from the pen-on-screen workflow. Urban, utilities and land-use planners can quickly create multiple, alternate plans for review and analysis by simply sketching out their ideas with the pen. Remote crisis command centers with limited space can benefit from the smaller footprint, but still have the ability to create and distribute real-time data quickly and easily by drawing on digital maps.
The DTU-1631 offers a widescreen HD display for various GIS work.
- 15.6" display with 1366 x 768 resolution
- Built-in DVI-I pass-thru connector handles either digital or analog input and allows mirroring directly from pen display to another display
- Two user-accessible USB ports to support other USB devices
- Completely flat work surface
- Adjustable stand that allows for 19 to 72 degrees of incline for greater comfort
For additional product information, please contact Wacom.
13.63" x 7.70" (346.2mm x 195.6mm)
USB (Works with either VGA or DVI video source)
1366 x 768
16.5"w x 11.1"d x 1.9"h (419.1mm x 281.9mm x 48.3mm)
19° - 72° incline
Register Your Product
By registering your product, you will receive future updates and, for select products, take advantage of special offers through our Wacom Privileges program.
Download a PDF Manual for the DTU-1631.
Search our FAQs
Search our article database for answers to the most frequently asked questions. Get additional support through our support videos.
View Technical Support Videos
For technical inquiries, including:
- product and system issues
- general warranty information
- hardware and software instruction
- repair diagnosis, scheduling and info
- help with bundled software
- installation or operation assistance
- part inquiries for warranty products (cables, adapters, etc)
Connect With Us
7:30am to 5pm Mon. - Thurs. (Pacific Time)
8:30am to 5pm Fri. (Pacific Time)