Wacom’s DTU-2231 interactive pen display is an excellent choice for a variety of GIS activities that can benefit from the large display and the pen-on-screen workflow. Crisis command centers can create and distribute real-time data quickly and easily by drawing on digital maps. As quickly as sketching out ideas, planners can quickly create multiple, alternate plans for review and analysis. Seismic interpreters can identify structures, horizons and faults as accurately and comfortably as if they were drawing on paper.
The full HD (1920 x 1080) display of the DTU-2231 provides a large, wide-format surface for a variety of GIS work.
- 21.5" display with full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution
- Built-in DVI-I pass-thru connector handles either digital or analog input and allows mirroring directly from pen display to another display
- Two user-accessible USB ports to support other USB devices
- Completely flat textured, anti-glare surface for improved viewing
- Adjustable stand that allows for 15 to 72 degrees of incline for greater comfort
For additional product information, please contact Wacom.
18.78" x 10.56" (477.0mm x 268.2mm)
USB (Works with VGA or DVI video source)
1920 x 1080
22.2"w x 14.7"d x 2.2"h (563.9mm x 373.4mm x 55.9mm)
15° - 72° incline
Register Your Product
By registering your product, you will receive future updates and, for select products, take advantage of special offers through our Wacom Privileges program.
Download a PDF Manual for the DTU-2231.
Search our FAQs
Search our article database for answers to the most frequently asked questions. Get additional support through our support videos.
View Technical Support Videos
For technical inquiries, including:
- product and system issues
- general warranty information
- hardware and software instruction
- repair diagnosis, scheduling and info
- help with bundled software
- installation or operation assistance
- part inquiries for warranty products (cables, adapters, etc)
Connect With Us
7:30am to 5pm Mon. - Thurs. (Pacific Time)
8:30am to 5pm Fri. (Pacific Time)