This interactive pen display is an excellent option for people using applications that benefit of working direct with pen on screen, especially those favoring a non-widescreen display. It can be utilized for redlining and signing documents, annotating and sharing presentations, completing forms, creating hand-drawn imagery, and capturing handwritten notes.
- 17" display with 1280 x 1024 resolution
- Built-in VGA pass-thru connector allows mirroring directly from pen display to a projector or another display
- Two user-accessible USB ports to provide easy access to your favorite USB devices
- Completely flat surface
- Adjustable stand that allows for 17 to 73 degrees of incline
The DTF-720 is typically purchased as part of an integrated software/hardware solution designed by our partners to meet the unique needs of specific professions and industries. It can also be purchased via the Wacom eStore.
For additional product information, please contact Wacom.
13.3" x 10.65" (337.8mm x 270.5mm)
USB (Works with VGA or DVI video source)
1280 x 1024
15.75"w x 14.25"d x 2.2"h (400.0mm x 362.0mm x 55.9mm)
17° - 73° incline
Register Your Product
By registering your product, you will receive future updates and, for select products, take advantage of special offers through our Wacom Privileges program.
Download a PDF Manual for the DTF-720.
Search our FAQs
Search our article database for answers to the most frequently asked questions. Get additional support through our support videos.
View Technical Support Videos
For technical inquiries, including:
- product and system issues
- general warranty information
- hardware and software instruction
- repair diagnosis, scheduling and info
- help with bundled software
- installation or operation assistance
- part inquiries for warranty products (cables, adapters, etc)
Connect With Us
7:30am to 5pm Mon. - Thurs. (Pacific Time)
8:30am to 5pm Fri. (Pacific Time)