The DTU-1031 is the ideal solution for applications that require a pen display with minimal footprint.
For companies looking to implement a paperless process, your clients can review and electronically sign documents on the same screen or complete electronic forms directly – allowing you to maintain documents digitally.
For presenters looking to mark-up and annotate their digital materials for more effective visual communication, the DTU-1031 provides a thin, compact form factor that can be used on even smallest podiums or desks.
- 10.1" IPS color wide viewing angle LCD display with 1280 x 800 resolution and LED backlight – comfortably view documents in landscape or portrait mode
- Single USB cable installation. USB cable supplies video, power and USB data
- Patented cordless, battery-free pen with 512 levels of pressure sensitivity for premium signing/writing experience
- State-of-the-art RSA/AES encryption to perform secure transactions
- Slim profile allows it to be used flat on the desktop
- The integrated, retractable stand supports use at two different angles
- 4 customizable ExpressKeys can be assigned to common functions
- Hardened, anti-glare surface provides high durability and easier viewing in different lighting conditions
- VESA mounting holes allow you to use third party arms and stands
For additional product information, please contact Wacom.
8.54" x 5.34" (217.0mm x 135.6mm)
|Data, Video and Power
Single USB cable
1280 x 800
12.2" w x 8.3"h x 0.6"d (310.0mm x 211.0mm x 14.0mm)
Flat, 15° and 20° incline
Register Your Product
By registering your product, you will receive future updates and, for select products, take advantage of special offers through our Wacom Privileges program.
Search our FAQs
Search our article database for answers to the most frequently asked questions. Get additional support through our support videos.
View Technical Support Videos
For technical inquiries, including:
- product and system issues
- general warranty information
- hardware and software instruction
- repair diagnosis, scheduling and info
- help with bundled software
- installation or operation assistance
- part inquiries for warranty products (cables, adapters, etc)
Connect With Us
7:30am to 5pm Mon. - Thurs. (Pacific Time)
8:30am to 5pm Fri. (Pacific Time)