DTU-1631 Interactive Pen Display
This interactive pen display is ideal for people using applications that benefit from working directly with a pen on screen, but desire a compact form factor. It can be utilized for redlining and signing documents, annotating and sharing presentations, completing forms, creating hand-drawn imagery, and capturing handwritten notes.
- 15.6" display with 1366 x 768 resolution
- Built-in DVI-I pass-thru connector handles either digital or analog input and allows mirroring directly from pen display to a projector or another display
- Internal scaler will take video input signals in different resolutions and display them in their native resolution and aspect ratio
- Two user-accessible USB ports provide easy access to your favorite USB devices
- Completely flat work surface
- Adjustable stand that allows for 19 to 72 degrees of incline
The DTU-1631 is typically purchased as part of an integrated software/hardware solution designed by our partners to meet the unique needs of specific professions and industries. It can also be purchased via the Wacom eStore.
For additional product information, please contact Wacom.
13.63" x 7.70" (346.2mm x 195.6mm)
USB (Works with either VGA or DVI video source)
1366 x 768
16.5"w x 11.1"d x 1.9"h (419.1mm x 281.9mm x 48.3mm)
19° - 72° incline
Each package contains: DTU-1631 interactive pen display Cordless, battery-free pen with replacement nibs and a pen tether Power adapter and power cable USB data cable DVI-DVI and DVI-VGA video cables Quick start guide CD with driver software for installation
Microsoft Windows 7, Vista or XP or Mac OS X 10.4 or greater.
Available DVI or VGA connection, USB port, and CD/DVD drive.