DTU-2231 Interactive Display
The full HD (1920 x 1080) interactive pen display is an optimal choice for people who use applications that benefit from working with pen directly on a large, wide-format screen. It can be utilized for redlining and signing documents, annotating and sharing presentations, completing forms, creating hand-drawn imagery, and capturing handwritten notes.
- 21.5" display with full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution
- Built-in DVI-I pass-thru connector handles either digital or analog input and allows mirroring directly from pen display to a projector or another display
- Internal scaler will take video input signals in different resolutions and display them in their native resolution and aspect ratio
- Two user-accessible USB ports to provide easy access to your favorite USB devices
- Completely flat textured, anti-glare surface
- Adjustable stand that allows for 15 to 72 degrees of incline
The DTU-2231 is typically purchased as part of an integrated software/hardware solution designed by our partners to meet the unique needs of specific professions and industries. It can also be purchased via the Wacom eStore.
For additional product information, please contact Wacom.
18.78" x 10.56" (477.0mm x 268.2mm)
USB (Works with VGA or DVI video source)
1920 x 1080
22.2"w x 14.7"d x 2.2"h (563.9mm x 373.4mm x 55.9mm)
15° - 72° incline
Each package contains: DTU-2231 interactive pen display Cordless, battery-free pen with replacement nibs and a pen tether Power adapter and power cable USB data cable DVI-DVI and DVI-VGA video cables Quick start guide CD with driver software for installation
Microsoft Windows 7, Vista or XP or Mac OS X 10.4 or greater.
Available DVI or VGA connection, USB port, and CD/DVD drive.