Materials used in Intuos Pro include silicone for the soft touch rubber paint with a polyurethane base on the top case. The materials do not include latex.
As with traditional media such as pencil, charcoal, and pastels, any tool or pen used on a textured surface will wear after continuous use, including the Intuos nibs. This is normal as the nib is intentionally designed to be softer than the surface sheet to avoid wear on the sheets. This wear occurs faster or slower depending on the smoothness of the surface, hours of usage, the type of nib and the amount of pressure applied when used.
- Intuos Pro small
- Intuos Pro medium
- Intuos Pro Special Edition medium
- Intuos Pro large
The Special Edition tablet features a new, sleek, silver and black design.
To make it easier to see the active area while working, Intuos Pro includes illuminated corner marks. Customers can adjust the brightness level depending on their personal preferences.
Yes, many professionals use both a Wacom Intuos tablet and a Cintiq creative pen display. Depending on the type of work they’re doing they’ll use one or the other. Even if a customer uses a Cintiq for their primary work they may choose to use an Intuos when travelling.
With an Intuos Pro, customers can use a variety of pens. The colour rings help to differentiate one pen from the other. Basically, there are two main scenarios for the rings. First, if you use different pens with unique settings, use the colour rings to identify one pen from the other. Second, in surroundings where several people share a workspace, the rings are a way to individualize one's own pen.
- Intuos Pro Small - $249
- Intuos Pro Medium - $349
- Intuos Pro Medium Special Edition - $379
- Intuos Pro Large - $499
Taxes not included in these suggested retail prices.
Accessory pens: all include a pen stand, an assortment of replacement nibs, and nib removal tool.
- Pro Pen: New highly ergonomic designed pen providing all popular Wacom pen features. Ships with case. Includes 9 standard nibs and nib removal tool and 3 color rings to use to distinguish your pen from others.
- Art Pen: our most popular accessory pen provides rotation and the feel of flat brushes, markers, calligraphy pens and other natural media tools. Use it with either a round or chisel point nib. Application software support required.
- Classic Pen: designed for those that prefer a thinner pen, it is an alternative to the standard Grip Pen.
- Inking Pen: capture drawings on paper as well as on your computer using this versatile pen with both an ink cartridge and nib.
Carrying cases: designed to protect the tablet while carried from place to place, these soft zippered cases with built-in storage for pens are available in three sizes: small, medium and large.
- With the Intuos tablets there is a full complement of nibs to match the activity. Nib selection is personal. From talking with customers we’ve learned that everyone has their own preference even for the same type of work.
We encourage customers to protect their investment and avoid scratching their tablet by replacing the nib before it is worn to a sharp point or gets too short:
Intuos Pro Small - 10 hours
Intuos Pro Medium - 9 hours
Intuos Pro Large - 6 hours
Yes. Use a standard USB wall charger with 5 Volt output and the USB cable that ships with Intuos Pro to connect the tablet to the charger. The tablet will operate normally.
Position the Intuos4 XL as part of the Intuos family with all of the benefits. It’s designed for our customers that prefer the largest work surface available. CAD/CAE professionals, especially, like this solution when used with the highly precise Intuos Lens Cursor. Also, it’s a low volume niche product where the expected return didn’t justify the investment.
From a technical perspective there is no touch sensor underneath these LEDs so touch will not work. Since Intuos Pro touch is relative, not absolute, we don’t expect this to impact the customer experience.