STU-540 and STU-541 features and benefits
- Patented cordless, battery-free pen with 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity to accurately capture the unique signature including biometric data.
- Hardened cover glass with anti-glare treatment provides a signing surface with a natural-paper-like feel.
- The most secure TLS (Transfer Layer Security) encryption -on STU-541- and state-of-the-art AES 256/ RSA2048 encryption -on STU-540- to perform secure transactions.
- Virtual COM Port (VCP) mode is supported for compatibility with Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp v6.5 and later. (STU-540 only)
- Key pad and PIN pad are customizable to enable input using graphic images or numerics.
- WILL (Wacom Ink Layer Language) rendering to show the best and most authentic representation of your handwritten digital signature.
- UID (Unique hardware ID) is included to identify the exact unit used for a particular signature and other inputs.
- STU SDK (Software Development Kit) and Signature SDK are available for developers who wish to integrate support for Wacom signature pads into their applications.
- Upgraded USB protocol and internal image storage enable promotional materials to be shown at natural speeds with no delays.
STU-541 – With TLS encryption for highest security (STU-541 cryptography white paper)
STU-540 – Serial connectivity as option