How do I uninstall a driver on Windows XP?
To remove an installed Wacom driver from a Windows XP system, use the following steps:
- Disconnect the tablet from the computer
- Open your Start Menu, and then the Control Panel
- Open Add or Remove Programs
- Uninstall the driver, which may be listed as (depending on model and version):
- Pen Tablet
- Wacom Tablet
- Restart the computer to complete the removal
If another Wacom driver needs to be installed, it can be downloaded from the Driver section of the Support page.