In today's classroom educators need the flexibility to incorporate new information and ideas into their lessons when presenting, and students are increasingly active contributors. Using Wacom interactive pen displays and working directly on the screen with a pen is an effective way for teachers to deliver presentations, lectures or lesson plans.
Teachers can prepare their content in advance, but turn that static material into active content that engages students and encourages their contributions. They can communicate visually by marking up and annotating their digital content – adding drawings, sketches and diagrams quickly and easily to elaborate on key concepts. New ideas can be captured and integrated into the conversation, leading to a richer learning experience.
- Interactive pen displays encourage greater class participation by allowing the addition of new information. Lessons go from static to dynamic.
- Benefit from digital content by being able to prepare in advance, save and distribute later - but still have the freedom quickly add new ideas and information.
- Our pen displays are extremely easy to use. Even infrequent users can immediately utilize them.
- Compared to traditional or interactive whiteboards, teachers can stay connected with their students. They don't need to turn their back to write something on the board. Teachers can write and still maintain visual contact with the class.
- The output can be projected large enough to be clearly viewed in classrooms of any size.
- Wacom's interactive pen displays are software-neutral. They can be used with any of your favorite software applications.